January 19, 2019

Sarah Braizear 1829 Update

I have been working away on Sarah, making some very slow progress. Usually I only have time to stitch about 1/2 hour per evening, but that is better than no stitching at all, right?

Here are a few photos I took of the sampler this morning.

I hope to work on the sampler some this evening. 





The photo above shows a bit of the size of this sampler.  The Q-snaps I am using are 8 X 11 inches in size. I love my little lap stand! 

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Your Sampler is looking really good. I love the Colors and the Design of this. You are doing a great job on Stitching this. Beautiful Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fantastic, Sue. I keep telling myself that each stitch I make is one stitch closer. Your Sarah is beautiful, and she’s cheering you on. Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love seeing your updates on Instagram.

      Delete
  3. I like your little lap stand too. I have a large one that is not usable sometimes. I really like the look of this sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I have thought of buying a wider one but I can't imagine the bulky aspect of it. Maybe I need to be more brave! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.