January 8, 2019

Post -Christmas Time and Sarah Braizear 1829



Pony Wall Decked Out- Village Arranged by our Grandsons

Stitched over the course of many years- How I love this series of patterns!

Our Very Old Front Windows- We opted to keep these old ones when we replaced. 
I took this photo on Christmas Night after all our family had left for the day. What a fun day we had together!

The holidays have come and gone.  Happy 2019 to all!

 It was a wonderful time for us, but I am always happy to put things away and start anew with the brand new year.  It feels bare when one first puts away the holiday decor, but for me it also feels less crowded and hence a bit more comfortable.  I wonder if I am one of the few with this outlook on holiday decor?

I have been working on Sarah Braizear 1829 and I am slowly making a small bit of progress.  I made it around the full length of the undulating vine border, but I had to be creative to get it to line up properly.  It is fine for now, hopefully my small miscount on stitches won't affect much in the middle of the border.  

I have been working on the lower left border and a bit of the interior tree found in that corner.  It is going slowly, but on the other hand this tree is large.  This large piece of flora corresponds with the overall girth of the project! 

I am fortunate to have a bit of time off work due to the holidays so there are more hours in the day to enjoy stitching.

Thanks for stopping by today, and please tell me what you have been working on lately.  :) 

Hurrah- I made it to the corner of this huge sampler!

The tree is growing each day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.