January 10, 2019

The Kindness of Stitchers and the Amazing Gift I Received

I enjoy watching Flosstube from time to time.  It's fun to see what others are up to in their stitching life.  Instagram is also a great way to catch up with stitchers.  I have an Instagram account myself, but have never ventured into making a video, nor do I plan to do so.  Nonetheless, I do enjoy watching others' videos and adventures via YouTube.

While watching various videos I have enjoyed videos from Brian, or Blitstich as he is known on Instagram.  He has a great tutorial on diagonal parking if that interests you.  You can find that on his YouTube channel, along with so many other great ideas.

On one of his videos awhile back he announced a giveaway that included the Seedy Pumpkin Cottage pattern by Praiseworthy Stitches.  I submitted a comment to enter it, and lo and behold I won the giveaway! His generosity is amazing as he sent me not only the pattern, but also the corresponding hand dyed fabric and buttons /beads pack.  What a great surprise that was to receive such a package!

This amazing piece is definitely on my list of future stitching endeavors.  Our youngest grandson has always been thrilled by Halloween, so this would be a piece he would thoroughly enjoy seeing come to life.

Thanks so much, Brian, for your generosity.  Brian also has a blog so if you have the chance, please check it out along with his YouTube channel and Instagram  He does beautiful work, and he is a very generous person!

Here is what I won:



Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stitching to all of you. 

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome win! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so kind of him to send all these great items.

      Delete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.