November 11, 2018

Update on Sarah

I have really fallen away from blogging. I miss reading blogs, and writing here as well.

Hopefully I can find more time to do so regularly.  I will make more time!

It used to be easier to post photos, and now it has gotten more complicated so I have fallen away a bit. I will strive to find an easier way to post them.

I have been working on Sarah Braizear 1829 since the beginning of June.  She has been my only focus except for a few times I worked on a small travel project.

I am plodding away on the border.  At this point I am not even half done with it, I'm sad to say.  Life is busy and afford little stitching time, that's for sure.

Here is photo that shows a bit of the border. 


I have completed the top part of it, except for the satin stitches.  I have decided also that from here on I will only do the outer green portion of the border flowers, with hopes of moving along quicker. I know that many are not doing to border first, but I am determined to do it this way to make sure it is correctly placed.  I have found some errors I have made, and fortunately was able to correct them.

Work keeps me very, very busy.  I wish life had more relaxation in it, but that is the nature of what I do. 

I did take some photos I wanted to share here.

First, here is a beautiful foggy morning in the fall where we live:



Secondly, I was amazed at this sunset one evening.  We do get pretty ones in the autumn here.




Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious sent set indeed, though I admit I'm more partial to the fog xx Your stitching is coming along, how is it going since this post? Wishing a good new years on you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.