July 19, 2018

Sarah Braizear 1829 Start


Summer is passing by so quickly.  We have taken a few lovely trips to various locations, and I am feeling very rested. 

Life has given me more time to stitch, and I appreciate it so much.

Here is some of my work on Sarah Braizear 1829. 

I am stitching this sampler on 36 count summer khaki linen using the called for AVAS silk threads. What great fun it is stitching this one!  I have also completed the undulating vine across the top of it, but unfortunately I just don't have a photo of that progress.  This is a large sampler with a stitched area of approximately 30 by 30 inches.




Finally, last week we visited Lake George in the Eastern Sierra Mountains of California.  What a lovely place it is!  It is incredibly idyllic and peaceful there.



Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your WIP is so pretty...I love the colors of this. I am glad that you got away for a while. Good for you.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend your summer! The stitching is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Stitching is just beautiful...I love the colors of this and the Design. This is a neat Design.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.