March 25, 2019

Welcome, Spring!

Spring is a great time of year.  For me it is extra special this year as it is during this season I will retire from my job as a classroom teacher.

 I  do work through the end of May, but I am looking forward to a new, more relaxed lifestyle.  I will miss my job, I have no doubt of that. However,  I am hopeful that I will have lots more time to stitch!

I  have been working on Sarah B here and there since my last post.  Here are a few update photos of her. 


I have completed the border except for the satin stitches and filling in of some of the flowers.  It is great to be done with these 64 posies.

Part of me wishes I could switch to another project, but I just don't feel like trading this one out for the time being.  

Thanks for stopping by today, and I will update again soon after I remove the piece from the Q-snaps. 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah looks very pretty! What do you use to hold your q-snap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thanks for your comment and I apologize for my delay in responding. I use a K's Creation lap stand to hold my Q-snap. It works quite well. It isn't designed for a Q-snap thus I place a piece of felt or some plastic-like shelf liner between the Q-snap and the lap stand. I hope this helps, and thanks for checking out this blog.

      Delete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.