April 17, 2020

Another Finish!

Last week I finished my Houses of Hawk Run Hollow. Instead of completing 12 blocks, I decided to just do four of them. I renamed it HHRH Quartet.  I did change some of the wording.  I started this one in 2016 and it is stitched using DMC threads.

I also had another finish a week ago of a smaller project, and yesterday I was glad to have  finished another older one.  Hurrah! I am now down to seven WIPs.  I will share my other finishes on a different day.

I do plan on starting a new Satsuma Street one in the very near future.  I had quite a bit of the colors that are needed, but yet I did have to order a few from 123 Stitch.  Those items should arrive soon, and I am looking forward to that project very much.

Here is the quartet which will be professionally framed down the line.




I changed the wording here, deleting 'dead' and 'grave' and making it a bit more gentle.


I slightly changed the color of the flag's red stripes on this part.


I would love to live in one of these four homes. Most likely it would be the yellow-toned one, which is similar to our outside paint color now, in fact! 





Please take care of yourselves, and thanks for stopping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.