March 10, 2020

My Latest WIPs

It has been a fairly productive stitching month. Here are some updates of most of the things I have stitched upon lately. 

I have been working on Sarah Braizear 1829. Wow, she is a big one. I started this piece almost two years ago.  I hope to finish it this year, but who knows?





I have also been plugging away on Fractal Bookmark 705. I started this one on January 1 and am stitching it on 28 count over one.  I love how this looks, but it is slow going as there is a lot of confetti stitching.






I started a Summer Tea Towel from a kit I purchased at French General back in 2018.  I love how this is looking, and I will finish it sometime soon.  Lots of lazy daisies and french knots...no other stitches are required.  This is my first time using Cosmo Embroidery Thread.  I may need to order more thread before this one is done! 





Thanks for stopping by today.   



2 comments:

  1. This all looks amazing. I have just done my first ever effort of one over one, it was for the alphabet on a Blackbird's Design piece, and it was so much effort and so slow. I salute you for doing an entire piece like this. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, thanks. The one over one on the fractal isn't as bad as the one over one alphabet on the sampler. It is slow, indeed! Take care.

      Delete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.