January 22, 2020

Fractal Bookmark- Progressing Along

I have so been enjoying this fantastic piece from Cross Stitch Collectibles. Sure, there's lots of confetti but that pays out in the amazing color combinations in the design. 

I've worked on it almost every day since the first.  This past weekend was filled with great family times at our home, so during those days the piece was set aside. This one demands more concentration than that situation would allow. 

Here is progress as of today.





The colors in the top right corner reminded me of butterscotch as I was stitching.  I really don't eat much sugar anymore, and since that dietary change I have noticed that certain colors and random items I see remind me more of sweets than before when I ate lots of treats.  Isn't that funny?

Thanks for stopping by today.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.