March 1, 2016

Framing Commences At Long Last!

I finally took Summer Queen and Quaker Diamonds to my framer Kerry today.  I know she will do a super job, and I promise to share the pieces here when I get them back from her.

In other stitching news, I'm busy working on my Blackbird Designs piece. I will have to share an update soon.

Here the finished pieces are, ready to be framed:
Summer Queen- Stitched on White--forgive the odd coloring of this photo

Quaker Diamonds- Not sure on the fabric, but I used the recommended Valdani threads


Another look at Summer Queen


Thanks for stopping by today, and Happy Stitching to you.











5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Quaker Diamonds and that Snow Queen fabulous! Anxious to see them framed ;) Stitch on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vonna! :) I am excited to see them framed, too.

      Delete
  2. Your Summer Queen is gorgeous, and the Quaker Diamonds looks like it must have been fun to stitch with all those little motifs :) Good luck with the framing, looking forward to seeing them when they get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurelia it was fun to stitch Quaker Diamonds, and how I love the richness of the Valdani threads. The colors are great. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pieces--bet you can't wait to get a call from your framer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.