October 4, 2021

More Framing Accomplished!

 I wanted to share several more pieces that I recently picked up from our wonderful framer.  It feels so good to finally have these items in a finished form.


First, I had Lizzie Kate's Christmas Mystery Sampler 2 framed. I love this one!  









Here is Oberlin Samplers Minnesota Sampler~ 







I also picked up the Variegated Sampler from the out of print Cross Stitch and Country Crafts Magazine.  







Thanks for stopping by today.  









2 comments:

  1. WOW! all your framed pieces looks gorgeous. I especially love the Lizzie Kate Christmas Mystery Sampler, hope i can order that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Framing - I love these....they are so very pretty.

    Take Care & Happy Stitching
    Linda K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.