February 3, 2021

Stitching Continues!

 I have been so long in visiting this blog.  I am still busily stitching at home, tending to family, connecting virtually with family members & friends, and staying at home. 

Life has been filled with working on a variety of projects over the past several months.  

What a year it has been.  I have always been a homebody, but this is of course at a new level for everyone, and me. 

Here are a few of  of my current WIPs: 



Some finishes from last year -



More WIPs- 



A few more 2020 finishes- 



A few more WIPs - 


Thank you for stopping by today! 







 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work from 2020, did you do two different Temperature SALs? They do look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Thanks for your comment. Yes, I did a few different SALs and also one of my own renditions. I find them to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.