June 5, 2020

Learning Curve on the iPad , Some Progress, and Neighborhood Flowers

I recently switched to posting from my iPad. There is a definite learning curve involved!

Today I accidentally deleted a comment written yesterday. Please know this was not done on purpose. I did not even see who left it, and I deeply apologize for deleting your comment.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


We have been walking a lot this season, and I have been stitching most days as well.

Sharing photos of stitching and recent views on walks and in our yard.

Thanks for stopping by today.


While on our evening walk we viewed a gorgeous scene in our neighborhood.  The jacaranda trees' leaves adorned the street in lovely purple hues. 





Here is Sarah B. as she looks today:





An earlier view of Sarah B:




A lovely bed of colorful roses in our neighborhood last month:


A collection of flowers I saw on our walk last month:




Jacaranda trees blooming in our neighborhood:



A very blue sky for our area, and lovely jacarandas. 
The pandemic's stay-at-home orders helped out a lot with air pollution. 
This was a magical morning in early May:





Some roses my late brother planted in front of our home, decades ago:




A lovely sunset in our neighborhood, taken a few evenings ago whilst on our walk:



A jacaranda tree, taken this week:



A magical evening this week when the streets were decked out in purple:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.