I started to partake in a facebook group's weekend stitchalong. I spent a lovely evening looking through my various JCS ornament issue to find all the LHN and CCN patterns within the ones I have. I found some very lovely ones, but decided to stitch one called Woodland Snowfall.
I am stitching this little ornament on 36 count fabric, using one thread over two. The fabric I am using is lighter than the model for this piece, so I thus changed some of the colors to better suit the fabric.
I haven't had any time to stitch in almost two weeks now, but I hope to get to it soon.
Here it is-
I had time to work on the Lizzie Kate Spirit of Christmas Mystery Sampler last month. I am now on Part Two of this fun holiday piece.
Here it is-
It is coming along rather nicely, and it is a fun stitch.
Today I went with a dear friend to meet another long time friend for a meal in a city a bit of a distance away. After our meal, us two stitching friends returned to our local area and then visited our local stitching store. I got to show her a piece that I adore called Fractur Flowers by La D Da.
I had bought the pattern earlier this week, and it is thus added to my large list of STD "stitching to be done" projects. I had suggested the term STD one time to a facebook group where the administrators asked for stitching acronyms, but for some reason my suggestion wasn't added to their list. I thought it was kind of a fun term, but I guess it could offend some. I thought too that it had a double meaning as well because STDs (stitching to be done) tend to be infectious, and others seem to 'catch' them too. Enough on that!
Here is a photo of it, although the shop had a model and pictures truly do not do this beauty justice!
Thanks for stopping by today, and happy stitching!