September 6, 2014



Last time I stitched was while attending a local stitching group's gathering a week ago today.  It was wonderful to sit with fellow stitchers and talk with each other.

 Missing from the group was member Debbie who had very recently sadly passed away. I had never met Debbie in person as I seldom am able to attend gatherings, but I felt I knew a bit of her from reading her posts and blog. Many around the globe knew Debbie from her blog, videos, and inspiring posts.  My stitching friends who  knew her personally speak of her so highly. It is so apparent she was a very special person who will be greatly missed by her family and friends.

She passed away so young.  Life is so tough, and sad. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends as they mourn her loss.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.