July 7, 2014

Quaker Diamonds Progress

I have been so fortunate lately as I've had time to actually get some great stitching time into my day. Ah, summer, how I love you!

I worked on Quaker Diamonds this past week, and here's my progress thus far:


I am now moving onto another WIP.  I think I will pull out Theresa Wentzler's Fruit Bellpull. I haven't worked on that one in years, and it's time to get some progress added to it.  It has a lot of blended needles so progress can be a bit slow, but the results are so worth it!

I have decided to go back to rotating my projects as I did years ago, so that way each of my five projects will get a bit of stitching on them on a more 'regular' basis.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.