July 19, 2013

Summer is Flying By....

Summer is nearing an end for me, and soon I will be back at work full-time. It's been a wonderful summer filled with good times.  Not all summers have been this way in our lives, that's for sure!

Hoping to stitch soon. I finished another afghan square, and am nearing completion on another one as well.

We've visited beautiful spots this summer, and for that I am very grateful. Here's a lovely bonsai tree taken in a Japanese Garden at San Diego's Balboa Park:


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful Summer this year! Hopefully you'll be able to make a few more good memories before you go back to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower here. Aurelia Eglantine directed me here because I have just started stitching the Gathering Honey design you have in your header. I have bookmarked your photo in Flickr because it is so much better than the one on the cover of the kit I have!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.